PneuDraw allows you to draw pneumatic circuits quickly and easily.
The pneumatic symbols are linked to the current SMC product portfolio. The compatibility of the components that are arranged next to each other is checked using defined connection parameters. A parts list is created automatically in parallel to the circuit plan.
The drawing can be saved either as DXF or EMF file. The parts list can be exported as TXT or XLS file.
PneuDraw 2.8.4 R78 is available with multilingual user interfaces: German, English, Polish, Hungarian and Czech.
- Download the software (as zip file).
- Unpack the zip file to a folder on your hard disk. Open the folder
- Run the SmcPneuDraw.exe file.
- Now you can use the program.
- MicrosoftŽ Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Minimum RAM: 1 GB
- Minimum hard-disk space: 40 MB The required size varies depending on the installed language packages.