The resulting moment of inertia or centre of gravity when placing one or multiple loads can now be easily calculated.
The calculation of the real moment of inertia of a set of loads is of high relevance as a miscalculation can lead to an oversizing, undersizing or simply an invalid solution.
By selecting the type of operation and mounting orientation, together with the position(s) and weight(s) of the load(s) as a whole, you will get the final and useful result. This data can then be used in our other software: Model Selection Software, Guide Cylinder Selection Software, Shock Absorber Selector, Air Grippers Selection Software and Electric Actuators Selection Software.
- The sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software can differ from those obtained using the actual equipment.
- When using any equipment contained in this Software, please read the "Safety Instructions", "Precautions", "Specific Product Precautions" and "Specifications" described in the manual for the equipment.
- This Software and the equipment contained in it are subject to change without prior notice.
- SMC does not warrant the quality of this Software including any of the accuracy of sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software.
- SMC is not responsible for any damage incurred in the use of this Software.