- It is a fact that air contains moisture
- It is a fact that on a bigger or smaller scale this will have a cost impact for you:
- Malfunctioning in the operation of air pneumatic systems, solenoid valves or air motors.
- Inefficiency of the tools and a drop in their service life
- Water could end up in your final product.
Which translates into:
- Higher maintenance costs
- Production breakdowns
- Lower quality of even total wastage of the final product
By the hand of IDFA, Air-Refrigerated Dryer, your compressed air will be permanently moisture free. We have 13 available sizes to guarantee an efficient size so it can be used in the main line or before to critical applications
Our online software will choose the best model for your application. Go now to our Air Dryer Selector
* Example Conditions: Compressor output: 75 kW, Air at 30°C and a relative humidity of 80% is compressed to 0.7 MPa for 8 hours.