- It is a fact that air contains moisture
- Regardless of the scale of the issue, there will be a cost impact for you:
- Malfunctioning in the operation of air pneumatic systems, solenoid valves or air motors
- Inefficiency of the components and a reduction in their life span
- Water could spoil your final product.
Which translates into:
- Higher maintenance costs
- Production breakdowns
- Lower quality or even total wastage of the final product
Thanks for the IDFA, Air-Refrigerated Dryer, your compressed air will be moisture free. We have 13 available sizes and can be used in the main line or before any critical applications in order to guarantee efficiency for your system and suitability for your application.
Our online software will choose the best model for your application. Go now to our Air Dryer Selector
* Example conditions: Compressor output: 75 kW, air at 30 °C and a relative humidity of 80% is compressed to 0.7 MPa for 8 hours.