The resulting moment of inertia or centre of gravity when placing one or multiple loads can now be easily calculated.
The calculation of the real moment of inertia of a set of loads is of high relevance as a miscalculation can lead to an oversizing, undersizing or simply an invalid solution.
By selecting the type of operation and mounting orientation, together with the position(s) and weight(s) of the load(s) as a whole, you will get the final and useful result. This data can then be used in our other software.
1. The sizing and calculation results obtained from this Calculator can differ from those obtained using actual equipment.
2. When using any equipment contained in this Calculator, please read the "Safety Instructions", "Precautions", "Specific Product Precautions" and "Specifications" described in the manual for the equipment.
3. This Calculator and the equipment contained in it are subject to change without prior notice.
4. SMC does not warrant the quality with this Calculator including any of the accuracy of the sizing and calculation results obtained from this Calculator.
5. SMC is not responsible for any damage incurred in the use of this Calculator.
The following browsers/versions are recommended for using the web version:
And the following system requirements are recommended for the downloadable version: